You can apply Online or Offline.
To Apply ONLINE click here
To apply OFFLINE, the form can be collected from the school reception.
Submit the form at the school reception along with the copy of the following documents:
- a Aadhaar Card of the child
- b Aadhaar Card of the parents
- c Birth Certificate of the child
- d Three passport size photographs of child and parents
- e Proof of residence of parents (Voter ID Card / Aadhaar UID Card / Passport / Domicile Certificate / Ration Card / Electricity Bill / MTNL Bill / Water Bill / Any other document supported by a government department in the name of any of the parents or child)
- f Notary attested Affidavit affirming that he/she is the first born child.
KG AND ABOVE
Step 1 : Submit an application requesting admission in the desired class.
Step 2 : In case of availability of seats, the school will contact you.
Step 3: An admission entrance test will be scheduled for your ward.
Step 4 : Based on the meritorious performance in the written exam and his / her interaction, admission will be granted.
Step 5 : Once the child has cleared the exam, you may fill the admission form and submit the same at the school reception along with the following documents :-
AADHAAR CARD OF THE CHILD
AADHAAR CARD OF THE PARENTS
BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF THE CHILD
3 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE CHILD AND PARENTS
REPORT CARDS OF 2 PREVIOUS YEARS WHERE APPLICABLE
Above documents will be required at the time of admission
Note: Direct Admission in classes 10 and 12 will only be taken after an approval from CBSE.