Set amidst the affluent areas of West Delhi, KRM Vikaspuri spreads over 2.5 acres of lush green environment. The school building is an aesthetically pleasing structure that has been extensively modernized to provide excellent facilities for both academic and co-curricular activities with an aim to accommodate all essential facilities for children. It’s a fully air-conditioned school which provides an ambient atmosphere for the overall development of a child. The school structure is spacious enough to provide for a motivating academic environment, clean surroundings and adequate facilities for value-based growth of children while there is a planned space for every activity.
Well-lit and spacious and ventilated classrooms
Effective classroom lighting along with natural light is an important consideration in effective classroom design. The school has well-lit, spacious and ventilated classrooms offering a conducive learning environment. Classrooms are equipped with quality furniture to suit the requirements of students of different age groups.
Well-equipped Math, Science, and Social Science laboratories
The school has well- equipped Math, Science and Social Science laboratories, Audio-Visual rooms, well-resourced Computer labs, dedicated rooms for Visual and Performing Arts-Music and Dance. The school also has a well-equipped library-KNOWLEDGE CENTRE with books and digital resources in all disciplines of knowledge. The library is equipped with a few teacher workstations with personal systems for teachers.
Emerging technology, classrooms are furnished
Keeping up with the emerging technology, classrooms are furnished with a multi-sensory learning environment through interactive whiteboards – a smart way to help students learn better and engage them completely. It is a giant leap towards educating the next generation of students.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Well-equipped medical room with a well-qualified nurse
KRM Vikaspuri has a well-equipped medical room with a well-qualified nurse to provide necessary first aid to the students at the time of emergency. Annual Health check-up is a regular feature along with maintaining the medical record of each and every child. Health advisory on prevention of various illnesses like swine flu, dengue, chicken pox, etc. is also a regular feature.
Separate sports room to play many indoor games
To provide the best indoor sports facility to the students, the school has a separate sports room to play many indoor games like Table Tennis, Carrom Board, Chess, etc. Playing such games, under the tutelage of trained coaches, sharpens skills and invigorates the mind.
- Track & Field
- Virtual Golf
- Lawn Tennis
- Table Tennis
The school has been recognized by the British Council and has bagged the International SchoolnAward (ISA) thrice consecutively since 2014.
The strength of the school lies in the following domains
- 1 Centrally Air-conditioned School Building
- 2 Rain-Water Harvesting incorporated building
- 3 Resourceful library
- 4 State-of-the Art Canteen facility
- 5Air-conditioned Transport facility
- 6Well equipped Medical Centre
- 7 Well equipped labs (Science, Math, Social Science and Home Science)
- 8 Info tech labs
- 9 Well Equipped Art Room with Potter’s wheel
- 10 SUPW Clubs
- 11 Recycling Unit
- 12 Basketball Court
- 13 Tennis Court
- 14 Cricket Net
- 15 Football Ground
- 16 Chess Room
- 17 Table Tennis room
- 18 NCC Office
- 19 Yoga Room
- 20 Indian and Western music room with appropriate instruments
- 21 Well-designed Indian and Western Dance rooms
- 22 NSS
- 23 Confluence [Inter-School competition]
- 24 Model United Nations
- 25 TED Ed Club
- 26 ISA Accreditation
- 27 Educational and recreational day out
- 28 Value Based Movie showing
- 29 Awakened Citizen Program (ACP)
- 30 Exchange Programs
- 31 Foreign Educational Trips
- 32 Regular Workshops for the students and teachers for their emotional well being
- 33 Mock Drills for disaster management
- 34 Workshops conducted for teachers for the safety and security of children
- 35 Zonal Competitions
- 36 Students have won state, national and international awards
- 37 Hygiene and cleanliness awareness